Cabrillo ForamtBelow is the example of a Cabrillo template and log file that was converted to Cabrillo. You final log should look like this when submitted.
- All times are UTC
- ARRL-SECTION: tag (or v3.0 LOCATION: tag) is used to identify DE stations in log checking software. ie: ARRL-SECTION: DE or LOCATION: DE.
- All non-DE can be ARRL-SECTION: EPA, LOCATION: PA, LOCATION: DX etc.
- Band can be the actual radio frequency ex: 14235 or band identifiers ex:14000.
- Valid modes in Cabrillo are CW, PH and RY. All non-CW digital modes are RY in Cabrillo.
- Cabrillo log filenames are urCall.log or urCall.cbr - where urCall is your callsign.