Cabrillo ForamtBelow is the example of a Cabrillo template and log file that was converted to Cabrillo. You final log should look like this when submitted.
- 1-4 “QSO:” (do not put the quotes in!)
- 6 Frequency (NOT BAND)
- 12 Mode (PH/CW/PS for Phone/Morse Code/PSK31 or other digi modes)
- 15 Date
- 26 Time
- 31 YOUR call sign
- 45 RS(T) sent
- 49 Exchange sent
- 56 OTHER stations call sign
- 70 RS(T) received
- 74 Exchange received
- All times are UTC
- ARRL-SECTION: tag (or v3.0 LOCATION: tag) is used to identify DE stations in log checking software. ie: ARRL-SECTION: DE or LOCATION: DE.
- All non-DE can be ARRL-SECTION: EPA, LOCATION: PA, LOCATION: DX etc.
- Band can be the actual radio frequency ex: 14235 or band identifiers ex:14000.
- Valid modes in Cabrillo are CW, PH and RY. All non-CW digital modes are RY in Cabrillo.
- Cabrillo log filenames are urCall.log or urCall.cbr - where urCall is your callsign.